Granville High School is selling Ohio trading pins for NLC. Pins are .50 cents each. Orders can be placed by completing the below order form and emailing it to
- Please title emails: "OHIO PIN ORDER" in the subject line. All orders must be received by June 12, 2017. Attached in the
with photos of the pins and additional ordering information.
National Leadership Conference Expectations from State Association:
- Advisers with competitors, must provide two volunteers for each competitor. This can be parents, chaperones, administrators, Students, Alumni and Advisers. To allow for proper evaluation of all students, chapters must provide volunteers.
- Opening and Closing Session for its entirety
- Business Meeting
- Workshops by students and advisers
- Pick up rubrics during Closing Session
Registration pick-up for all Ohio attendees must be picked up at the Gaylord Hotel. Ohio registration will not be available at the conference.
July 2, 2017 from 5:15- 6:15 P.M. at Omni Hotel Legends Ballroom D.
NEW!! State STAR Event Recognition:
Ohio is one of just three state selected to have their own STAR event recognition ceremony. This ceremony is scheduled to take place on July 6, 2017 at 12:45- 3:00 P.M. during the award ceremonies.
A shuttle will be available to transport students to and from the conference center to the hotel. On July 4, 2017, the last shuttle will be at 5:45 P.M. back to the hotel. If you want to remain downtown, there is shuttle service available for an additional fee.