at The Mary G. Hardin Center for Cultural Arts
at BB&T Bank
at 301 Broad
Dancing in the Street
|Downtown Merchant First Friday Specials|
Coosa Outfitters Gadsden - 15% off one in-stock item! We just got in a large selection of Vibrams and Chacos!
Forever October Photography - Whitney Hall singing inside the studio!
Gadsden Sports Cards & Antiques - First 50 customers ages 12 and under will receive a free pack of sports cards!
Hobbies and Collectibles - Heroclix tournament at 5pm! 25% off sale on comic back issues!
Little Faces Doll Shop - Collectibles show: Come see a variety of collectible items such as Star Wars, Star Trek, beer steins, Breyer horses, little Golden books and so much more!
Mary G. Hardin Center for Cultural Arts - The Courtyard Concert Series! Also see our current exhibits.
Remona's LaDiva Boutique - DJ in front of the store and 30% off sale!
The Stone Market - First Friday wine tasting, 6:30-8:30pm. $5 fee applied to any wine purchase.
Click here for more downtown merchants!
|Blackstone Pub & Eatery|
The Coffee Well
- A & M Concession - Philly chicken and steak subs; polish sausage
- Bama Concessions - Funnel cakes, fried oreos, fried moon pies
- Bothwell's BBQ - BBQ sandwiches, polish sausage
- Coconut Joe's - Shaved ice
- Concession Guys - Ribbon fries, corn dogs and more!
- Connie's Coneys - Hot dogs, fried pies & cotton candy!
- Dale's BBQ - BBQ sandwiches, BBQ nachos, turkey sandwiches
- Lookout Mtn. Kettle Corn - Kettle corn, pork skins, slushies
- Pitts Ice Cream - Packaged ice cream
- Rack It Up BBQ - Rib tips, BBQ sandwiches
- Matt the Peanut Man - Boiled and roasted peanuts
- The Rib House - Ribs, BBQ
- The Perfect Pucker - Candy apples, fresh squeezed lemonade, fried pies
- Wills Creek Creamery - Homemade ice cream, cinnamon glazed nuts
|Summer Concert Series at The Amp|
|DGI Platinum and Gold Patron Sponsors|
Please take a moment to visit our patron's web sites by clicking on the logos above! Thank you!