The Arezza Network offers training programs to:
- Start a new business in your community
- Adopt state of the art sustainability practices
- Prepare students for the jobs market
- Assist local governments and non profits meet environmental standards
- Develop and implement sustainable tourism capabilities
- Create or upgrade your museum's sustainability plans
- Your interest in sustainability practices
- Sustainability and energy managers
- Employees seeking to upgrade their skills
- Students in search of new employment opportunities
- Anyone interested in starting a new business
Online Sustainability Training
Training Modules that you can study at your own pace covering topics such as: planning, certifications standards, waste and transport management, water resources, renewable energy and environmental accounting.
Ask for our Power Point Presentation
Personalized Professional Development
Your next step in sustainability training is a unique hands-on educational experience in the US Mid-Atlantic States region.
An opportunity to meet your peers and potential clients
Your Professional Enrichment Program in the Washington DC and Philadelphia regions is designed to update and complete training in your areas of expertise with classroom, work-study programs and sessions with government and nonprofit officials.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a personalized travel and training program in your areas of interest and expertise.