PATCA Lunch-Sunnyvale (PL-SV)
EVENT DATE: Tuesday, March 27
This is a reminder that PATCA will be
hosting a Sunnyvale networking group for members
who are based in or near the South Bay.
LOCATION: Coco's Bakery
1206 Oakmead Parkway
Sunnyvale, CA 94086
FACILITATOR: Joel Williams
PATCA Lunches are designed to offer:
· Member-to-member networking with other
· Discussion of issues and challenges of
a successful consulting practice.
· Exchange of ideas about a variety of
and business topics.
· Opportunities to share leads or
· Have an enjoyable business lunch with
interesting people on a regular basis.
Here's how it works:
· Each PATCA Lunch will meet at the same
location on a regular monthly schedule.
· Each group is led by a volunteer
· Table topics will be tailored to the
participants, who will suggest focus areas
· Planned topics will be posted on the
and ongoing feedback will ensure the topics
interest to the group.
· As time allows, each session will include
discussion of issues or questions that are
· Participants will order and pay for
reasonably-priced meals or snacks.
· Trust and respect are expected from all
participants, especially when members request
confidentiality for business or client
may be shared.
· There are no attendance requirements;
however regular participation will provide
benefit and will help make each PATCA Lunch a
· Guests are welcome to attend to
sample the benefits of PATCA membership.
Volunteer facilitators are needed to
Lunch satellite groups in areas around the
Please contact the PATCA
Administrator if you would like to take an
in making our new service a big success.
PATCA is a nonprofit professional association of
independent consultants and principals who
small consulting practices. Since its
founding in 1975,
PATCA members have been highly respected for
professionalism, integrity, objectivity and
competence. They include experts in all
business and technology, and serve clients in
industries, throughout the U.S. and the
offers a free "Post a Project" referral
service at www.patca.org
for clients searching for an expert
and provides leads, referrals, and consulting
education to its consultant members, including
monthly meetings in Santa Clara, California.
administrative mailing address is P.O. Box 2261,
Santa Clara, CA 95055.
Be sure to check our calendar for upcoming
© 2012 PATCA. All Rights Reserved.