AIDS Walk Boston & 5K Run- June 5
Health Literacy Leadership Institute: June 13-17
Register NOW! Offered through the Health Communication Program (HCOM517) at Tufts University School of Medicine, this one-week course is essential for those committed to improving access to health information and service in the United States and around the globe. Participants learn from faculty and guest instructors highly regarded for their pioneering work in medical education and adult literacy. For more information and to register, visit here or contact the Course Director email@example.com.
BSAS Trainer Info Session - July 12
Interested in becoming a trainer for the
Bureau of Substance Abuse Services (BSAS)?
This BSAS Trainer Info Session will introduce interested candidates to the process of becoming a trainer for BSAS, and will also serve as an orientation for new and existing trainers to learn more about BSAS and its expectations for trainers and trainings. Contact AdCare Educational Institute for more information on how to register:Marion@adcare-educational.org
CAREER SERVICES EVENTS
To our new graduates, congratulations! We want to let you know that you continue to receive PHPD Career Services as an alum of your program so if we can be of assistance now or in the future don't hesitate to contact us!
New Jobs in CC
- Research Analyst, HSP, Boston, MA, MA Center for Health Information and Analysis (CHIA)
- Senior Research Analyst, Boston, MA, MA Center for Health Information and Analysis (CHIA)
- Program Director, Oakland, CA, Change Lab Solutions
- Clinical Information Specialist-Project Coordinator, Rockville, MD, Emmes Corp
- Research Associate - HIV prevention, San Francisco, CA, Public Health Foundation Enterprises
- Black Brothers Esteem Coordinator, San Francisco, CA, San Francisco AIDS Foundation
- DREAAM Program Coordinator, San Francisco, CA, San Francisco AIDS Foundation
- DREAAM Program Manager, San Francisco, CA, San Francisco
- AIDS FoundationPolicy Associate, San Francisco, CA, Swords to Ploughshares
- Nutritionist, Food and Nutrition Service, San Francisco, CA, United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Business Insights Advisor, Woonsocket, RI, CVS Health
- Strategic Insights Data Analyst, Woonsocket, RI, CVS Health
- Strategic Product Development - Senior Consultant, Woonsocket, RI, CVS Health
- Business Analytics, Senior Consultant, Woonsocket, RI & Northbrook, IL, CVS Health
- Community Engagement Internship, Boston, MA, Health Resources in Action
Performing Music at St. Francis Homeless Shelter
If you enjoy playing an instrument or singing, you are welcome at St. Francis House in the mornings and afternoons. St. Francis House is a short walk from Tufts, and it's a great way to take a break and bring light to those in need. If interested, please email Jim Whitledge.
Cancer Resource Volunteers
If you have summer conference suggestions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org!
ALSO IN THE NEWS
Apply for Tufts Institute for Innovation's Seed Funding - Deadline: June 10
Does your student group or team need funding? TII funds student-driven campus programming, collaborative research, and/or community outreach that exemplify TII's philosophy and over-arching mission. Please visit here for more information , or email Christina Fogarasi.
Tufts Online Community
Graduating in May? Tufts online community is a great way to stay connected after you leave. T
is a great place to start.
STUDENT WELLNESS GROUPS
The Student Wellness Group
Free Yoga for Students
The Student Wellness Group focuses on promoting student health and well-being holistically through education, awareness, and peer support. SWG is looking for members interested in joining efforts to foster a community that provides personal and academic fulfillment and growth. Please contact
The Student Advisory & Health Administration Office is sponsoring a beginner's level yoga & meditation class. Please register via email to
. Please include your program/school and email when registering. Classes are FREE!
TIPS FROM YOUR ECO-AMBASSADORS
50 (easy) Ways to Help the Planet
contains easy ways to help reduce waste that don't require huge changes. Things as simple as pouring in your creamer and sugar into your coffee mug FIRST, then your coffee and skipping the stir stick can make a small difference! Take the challenge to incorporate as many ideas as possible into your routine.
Tufts Freecycle E-List
Got a cool new table and not sure what to do with the old one? Need some mugs or a set of pots and pans? Office supplies? The
Tufts Freecycle Elist
is your central source for free exchange. Eco-Ambassador Stacie Simon created the elist to facilitate reuse by students, staff, and faculty. Sign up and let people know what you're giving away and to see what's available from others.
Sign Up for Upcoming Eco-Ambassador Trainings
The Eco-Ambassador program is a network of employees across Tufts who serve as sustainability representatives in their offices and implement office sustainability projects. To join, interested staff and faculty attend training led by the Office of Sustainability on a range of topics. Registration is open for two-day training programs on the Medford and Grafton campuses -
learn more here
SUBMITTING INFORMATION TO THE E-WEEKLY
If you want to share announcements in the E-Weekly, you must send them to
, PHPD Student & Academic Services Assistant, by
Thursday at 3:00 PM
in order for it to be posted in Friday's email.
Your announcements should be brief with an attached flyer in PDF or a link to a website.
Receive the E-weekly newsletter in your inbox! Join our mailing list.
email@example.com | 617.636.0935 |