The next generation of the Adaptive Mobile Learning (AMOL) is here. Synaptic Global Learning's (SGL) AMOL supports classroom and online instruction on mobile devices (iPad1/2, Android Tablets) with incredible success by increasing student online course completion rates. Educational programs that have used AMOL - 4DL HITE demonstrate the highest rate of course completion in online education (90-95%). It is being adopted globally by K-12 and university practitioners.
AMOL - 4DL HITE Technology moves away from the one-size-fits-all online LMS platforms and provides instructional content that responds to users' learning preferences in real time. SGL, a United States Distance Learning Association (USDLA) 21st Century Sponsor, offers the only patented software-as-a-service adaptive learning technology platform to educational institutions for the design, development and deployment of online programs. For the first time, authors, educators, designers and developers can create their own courses and generate revenue for themselves and their institutions. For a small subscription fee, courses are available for purchase at SGL's Course Store.
Our model allows you to create your own Adaptive Mobile Learning courses using SGL's progressive application suite:
- AMOL™ (Adaptive Mobile Learning): Our powerful, adaptive, data driven learning technology platform. It replaces old LMS technology with a personalized learning experience;
- iDesigner™(Instructional Designer): Our taxonomy-driven design and organizational tool that features five instructional pathways - apprentice, incidental, inductive, deductive, and discovery;
- iQuizBuilder™: Our powerful quiz generation tool to create pre- and post-tests and diagnosis. Graded multiple-choice, true/false and matching quizzes determine concept mastery;
- iKAM™ (Knowledge Asset Manager): Our sophisticated taxonomy-based concept and content repository. It stores all your courses developed with the iDesigner tool and also maintains all multimedia and content assets with metadata. This repository can be used to build more courses, with different concept maps as needed;
- iMAE™ (Multimedia Authoring Engine): Our dynamic, easy to use authoring environment for creating highly interactive activities in HTML5 or Flash; and
- iPEI™ (Pedagogical Effectiveness Index): Our five-factored, multi-dimensional assessment and evaluation instrument for rating online courses and programs.
Businesses can take advantage of SGL's unique AMOL Software service at the corporate rate of $149.99/month. This allows unlimited access for three users. You can try before you buy with a 30-day free individual membership. Please contact SGL marketing/sales staff to set-up a per-user technology fee for students to access their accounts.
Adaptive Mobile Learning (AMOL) on iPad
The 4DL-HITE 7.0 version is now available to deliver AMOL Cloud-based courses on mobile devices, supported by Apple and Android operating systems on iPad, iPod, iPhone, Android Phones and Windows Mobile phones. Your mobile devices will be connected to AMOL Cloud services (24x7) and online courses and training will be at your fingertips on the mobile devices of your choice. This is truly anywhere, anytime, and anyway access to your courses. The AMOL SAAS subscription model has the following levels: