NPC YOUTH FAITH, FUN, & FELLOWSHIP ACTIVITIES
THIS WEEK and BEYOND:
@ STRONG ROCK CAMP!
Friday evening, August 25th -
Sunday morning, August 27th
NO YOUTH CHOIR THIS SUNDAY, 8/27
(due to Town Hall meeting)!
All 6th - 12th grade youth are invited!
We will meet at Northminster by 6:30pm
THIS COMING Friday evening, August 25th.
We want to be on the road by 7:00pm (no later!).
PLEASE EAT DINNER PRIOR TO ARRIVING @ NPC!
We will return to Northminster
THIS COMING Sunday morning, August 27th
to be present for Pastor Patrick's final Sunday
before his sabbatical begins.
NO YOUTH CHOIR (due to Town Hall meeting)!
NO SUNDAY EVENING YOUTH ACTIVITIES ON 8/27!!!
$125 per youth
($100 for each additional youth for families with multiple children)
Registration includes transportation, lodging, meals, and weekend activities. No additional money needed during the weekend!
Make checks available to
Northminster Presbyterian Church
MEDICAL RELEASE FORM
Every youth must have a completed Medical Form before leaving NPC on Friday ...
CLICK THIS LINK
to download, print, & complete the necessary Northminster Medical Release Form!
- Sleeping bag or twin-size sheets and pillow
- Towels/washcloth - 1 towel for showering and 1 towel for water activities
- Personal Toiletries including soap, shampoo, deodorant, etc.
- Modest summer clothes (Modesty is key here!)
- Pajamas/sleeping clothes
- (the weather forecast includes a 50% chance of rain on Saturday!)
- Sneakers and/or sandals
- Swim suit (one piece suits for girls - or you must wear a 2-piece suit with a dark t-shirt over your top ... no revealing swim suits allowed per camp rules!)
- Bug spray
- Plastic bags for dirty/wet clothes & shoes
- Water bottle (labeled with name)
- Electronics can be used at night, on the road, and during free time/down time, BUT NOT DURING KEYNOTE TIMES!!!
- Prescription Meds, if applicable (inhaler, epi-pen, etc.)
- Optional stuff:
- frisbee/sports equipment
- board games
- playing cards
- book to read
MAKE PLANS TO BE THERE!!