Everyone is welcome!
Physio4Life's Open Day
Dear (Contact First Name),
Please join us at the first of our free open days this year, we would love to see you if you can make it. Please also forward this invitation to your friends and family who may be interested.
We have brought together a team of experts in the world of running to share their knowledge and experience at our Open Day. Free specialists talks and workshops throughout the day will cover a range of interesting topics. Free advice from our Physiotherapists on injuries and prevention is available plus video running analysis with our Biomechanics expert, Mark Saunders.
Our partners: Triathlon Europe,Precision Hydration and Sporting Feet will be joining us to help make the day a huge success.
Yoga for Runners, an innovative workshop to enhance running performance and technique, launches on the Open Day with classes at the introductory price of only £10. Our partners, Precision Hydration are offering a special discount on their Electrolyte testing and hydration consultations, plus you can save 30% on all Physio4Life's Sports Massage appointments on the day!
Places are limited for all activities, so please ensure you book early! Telephone: 0208 7045998 or email here.
Sign up today!
Open Day activities:
- Free Physio advice on injuries and prevention
- Free Expert training tips and advice from Fiona Ford of Triathlon Europe
- Free Running video analysis and advice on the use of orthotics to improve performance and to prevent injury
- 30% Off Sports massage
- £10 Yoga for Runners Workshop
- £20 BioSignature body fat analysis and nutrition
- £60 Electrolyte testing & hydration consultation
- Free Specialist's talks and workshops on:
- Running techniques & the use of orthotics for injury prevention
- Hydration strategies for athletes - details
- Training periodisation - details
- Sports nutrition for performance & fat loss
- Running Shoes - Making the best choice
- Therapeutic aids for runners
For a full Open day schedule, please click here