The uniform policy has been updated.
Please review the policy prior to purchasing uniforms this summer.
1) Open House days (first Wednesday of the month, beginning in November) will no longer require Chapel Dress. Students now have an Open House Dress.
- Navy Arma Dei logo polo (order forms for logo wear will go out in June)
- Any type of khaki bottom per the uniform policy (i.e. shorts, pants, skirts, etc.)
- Belt for boys grades 2 and up
- Any shoes per the uniform policy
2) Girls will wear white tights (in Grammar School) or white leggings (in Logic School) on Chapel days (no knee socks).
3) Only navy sweaters/fleeces will be allowed in the classroom .
4) All grades may wear the hunter green Arma Dei logo polo
5) Girls may only wear white tights, socks, or leggings with skirts, shorts, or dresses.
6) Girls skirts, skorts, dresses, shorts, and jumpers must be
within 3 inches above the knee. This will be strictly enforced. The girls must wear shorts underneath dresses and skirts for modesty.
The plaid skort/skirt has a large hem that may be let out.
7) Girls skirts and skorts must be a cotton or polyester blend and be purchased from a store that sells uniforms (i.e., Old Navy, Land's End, Children's Place, Target, etc. ) or a uniform destination store.