|Pork Belly & Oyster Happy Hour
this Friday at Volo Wine Bar
You Are Invited!
We hope you and your friends can join us this Friday night for a special impromptu 7th Anniversary event at Volo Wine Bar in Roscoe Village.
Pork Belly & Oyster Happy Hour:
- #1 Hidden City Patio (Chicago Magazine)
- $1 Oysters from 4-7pm
- $5 House Made Sangrias (all night)
- Complimentary Pork Belly Hors D'Oeuvres on-a-stick
It's the perfect opportunity to discover the recent changes we've made in honor of our 7th Anniversary... including revamped and more accessible/inexpensive food & drink offerings and decor changes, such as:
- New tin ceiling
- Reclaimed barnwood beams and wine shelves
- Giant communal table
- Huge chalk board wall
- New curtains & signage
- Small batch wines on tap
- Wine grape-inspired cocktail menu
- House-made white, red & rose sangrias
New Seasonal Hours:
Monday - Thursday 5pm-10pm*
Friday & Saturday 5pm-11pm*
Closed Sunday - Private Events offered nightly
*Patio, bar & dining room stay open later based on business. Alfresco seating as late as 11pm on weeknights, and midnight on weekends.
The Volo Team