Take a step!
Here are a few next steps you can currently take at The Ridge.
Next Step UP:
Register by May 20 to sign up for the Ultimate Journey (Christ Life)
- Phase 1 info meeting: Sunday, May 20, 6:30 - 8:00pm, worship center
- Phase 1: beginning Thursday, June 7, 6:30pm
- Phase 2: beginning Wednesday, June 6, 7:00pm
- Phase 3: beginning Wednesday June 6, 7:00pm
Next Step IN:
Register now for:
- Summer ENGAGE family events June 14 (ENGAGE 500) and July 12 (ENGAGE Olympics)
- Ridge Kids & Wee Ones 2012-13 Children's Worship.
Next Step OUT:
- Rent-a-Kid to get work done and help our youth earn summer mission trip money. E-mail our youth director at email@example.com with your name, phone, and a brief job description.
Come to The Herd (Men's Breakfast Gathering) Saturday, May 19, at 7:00am. Invite your friends for our last Herd before summer break!
Give Ridge Sports Men's Flag Football 2012 a try on June 2. Be there to play or just to watch for fun & fellowship. The league team play runs in August and September on Saturday mornings. You don't need a full team to play, just bring yourself or invite friends. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in playing or have any questions.
Please e-mail your celebrations (birth, marriage, anniversary) along with a picture, date, and name(s) to email@example.com. We would like to announce your news on our Sunday pre-service slides.
We are seeking to hire nursery/preschool coordinators for Sunday mornings. If interested, contact Jeanne Hirsch (firstname.lastname@example.org, 965-1737 x20).
Experience the joy of being a guest reader for our 3 & 4 year olds on a Sunday in June or July. Contact Jeanne Hirsch (email@example.com, 965-1737 x20) to learn more.
It's time for new artwork for our art wall. Please drop off art you have created by this Sunday, May 20, at the Hub. We will display artwork (paintings, photos, poems, etc.) for the next few months and then return it to the artist. Thank you for sharing your creative gifts! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
There are only 17 kids left in need of sponsorship at one of our mission sites! Visit the wall outside the Global Cafe to pick up a card with registration & sponsorship instructions on the back of each card.
LifeServe Blood Center bloodmobile bus will be at Prairie Ridge on Thursday, May 24, from 3:30pm - 6:30pm. You may schedule an appointment to give blood on-line or call LifeServe Blood Center at 800.287.4903.