Watch and listen to messages from Sundays you may have missed at www.ridgelife.org. For Sunday, April 22, we only have audio available.
Join us this Sunday, April 29, as Pastor Mike begins a new message series.
Also this Sunday, Communion will be served and we will have an
infant baptism & dedication service after second service.
Take a step!
Here are a few next steps you can currently take at The Ridge.
Next Step UP:
- If you are interested in giving online, visit http://www.ridgelife.org/contribute/giving or e-mail Dan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Next Step IN:
- There is still time to register to attend the Weekend to Remember Marriage Conference with other Ridgers (group name: PRCLove).
Next Step OUT:
- E-mail email@example.com to volunteer for painting and landscaping our new addition. You will be contacted once the dates have been set.
- Remember to pay for and pick up your subs this Sunday, April 29. Thank you for your support of our youth summer mission trips.
- Rent-a-Kid to get some work done while our youth earn summer mission trip money. E-mail our youth director, Doug Applegate, (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your name, phone number, and a brief description of the job and he'll take it from there.
- Please consider a donation towards the multipurpose room items not currently in the budget (dishwasher, side-by-side fridge/freezer, chairs, tables, or volleyball nets). If you write a check, put "multipurpose room" in the memo line. Contact Dan (email@example.com) with questions.
- Stop by the Hub for FREE tickets to the Ankeny Community Chorus Concert Friday, May 4, 7:00pm, at Prairie Ridge Church.