If you run an e-commerce site:
• Update your security software if needed and display security credentials on all pages of your website.
• Test your checkout process to make sure it is simple to follow and works properly.
• Clearly state shipping costs and deadlines (for guaranteed holiday delivery) at the top of your home page.
• Make sure your search function works well.
• Place customer service contact information where it’s easy to find.
• Finally, do some load testing, which is making sure your site will stay up even if it experiences heavy traffic.