With commentary by two prominent veterinarians, this film looks at the unregulated pet food industry and its negative impact on animals' health.
Every pet parent in the world should watch "Pet Fooled" now that it's on NETFLIX!
Story at-a-glance by Dr. Karen Becker, DVM
- Kohl Harrington and Michael Fossat co-produced a documentary on the pet food industry called "Pet Fooled"
- In my interview with Kohl, he discusses his inspiration for the film and the steep learning curve he encountered in his study of pet food
- Kohl also recounts what he learned about the pet food industry while making the film, including several things that shocked him
- "Pet Fooled" also features interviews with pet parents who lost pets after feeding them tainted jerky treats imported from China and sold by U.S. pet food manufacturers
- "Pet Fooled" is available for viewing on most digital platforms, including iTunes, Hulu and Vimeo