Royal Caribbean International Favorites
- FlowRider Surf Simulator
- The Rock Wall
- H2O Zone Kids' Water Park
- Adults-only Solarium Pool
- Indoor Pool with Retractable Roof
- 220-square-foot Outdoor Movie Screen
- DreamWorks Character Experience
- Adventure Ocean Youth Program
- Royal Babies & Tots Nursery
- Vitality Spa
- Casino Royale
Quantum of the Seas
HURRY BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE
YOU CAN BOOK
TUESDAY, JUNE 4TH
RESERVE YOUR SPACE
2015 CRUISE THE NITE AWAY
APRIL 12 - 24, 2015
The "9th Wonder of the World"
CAPE LIBERTY, NJ - LABADEE, HAITI
SAN JUAN, PUERTO RICO - PHILIPSBURG, ST. MAARTEN
FT. DE FRANCE, MARTINIQUE - BRIDGETOWN, BARBADOS BASSETERRE, ST. KITTS - CAPE LIBERTY, NJ
THE WORLD'S MOST EXCITING SHIP
- SeaPlex: a multi-deck indoor sporting and entertainment venue with an arena that will accommodate bumper cars and roller skating, a circus school with flying trapeze, full-size basketball court and dance floor with DJ.
- Rip Cord by iFly: the first skydiving experience at sea in vertical wind tunnels that simulate the thrill of skydiving in a controlled, safe environment.
- North Star: inspired by the London Millennium Eye, this engineering marvel will transport 14 passengers in a pod-shaped, glass capsules 300 feet over the ocean for unbelievable 360-degree views.
- Two70: this multi-deck venue at the back of the ship is a revolutionary concept with stunning 270-degree panoramic sea views through floor-to-ceiling glass windows by day, but at night changes to an unexpected evening entertainment space with live performers, aerialists and video scenery.
- Music Hall: a dedicated performance space, this rock-and-roll inspired two-story hall will offer live performances, dance classes, improv workshops, themed night parties, DJs and billiards.
36 CATEGORIES OF STATEROOMS AND SUITES
Staterooms on the Quantum of the Seas will be larger than the rest of the Royal Caribbean International fleet by nearly 10 percent, and feature a smart design concept for the best use of square footage and additional storage space. Each stateroom will offer multi-functional and customizable furniture, USB outlets, and sleek bathrooms with stylish features and ample-sized showers.
Inside staterooms on the Quantum of the Seas will boast 82" LED screens with real-time simulated views of the ocean creating Virtual Balconies. Family-Connected modular staterooms use three different cabin categories to provide separate bedrooms and bathrooms - perfect for multigenerational families. Solo cruisers are also a priority on the Quantum of the Seas with the addition of studio staterooms, some even with private balconies. New Junior Suites with split bathroom concepts and Loft Suites with larger living spaces are designed with soothing aesthetics and a sea-inspired color palette to give a residential feel.
OUR GANG TRAVEL SIGNATURE FEATURES
Interiors Oceanview Balcony Suites
$1549-$1729 $1649-$1869 $1699-$2209 SOLD OUT
Includes port charges, taxes & fees-Our Gang Travel Signature Black & White Champagne Soiree, Private Spa Party, Private Cocktail Parties, Private Live Entertainment and Card Games. Triples, quads and family rooms will be available upon request. Prices will be based on availability and subject to change without notice.
PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE
MINIMUM DEPOSIT OF $450.00 PER PERSON
REQUIRED AT RESERVATION
MONEY ORDER, MAJOR DEBIT / CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED
OUR GANG TRAVEL
1897 SPRINGFIELD AVENUE
MAPLEWOOD, N J 07040
A LICENSED, INSURED AND BONDED AGENCY
CALL TODAY FOR INFORMATION
973.763.3616 or 888.5OUR GANG