2017 Casino Royale Benefit Banner
October 28, 2017  007PM - Midnight
(Special VIP Reception at 006PM)
Marriott Fairview Park Hotel

Hello All.  Just a reminder that Early Bird Discount Tickets End at Midnight tonight!
VIP Tickets almost Sold Out.

Early Bird Last Day


Quick Links:
Event Website Watch the Trailer!
Event Activities Learn more about ORHF
Become a Sponsor VIP Special Guest Bios
View Newsletters Event Marriott Room Rates
Bond Character Look-a-Like Contest
Supercar Showcase
Click Image to Register
Look-a-Like Contest

2017 Trailer Image

Northwest Mutual

The Morph Group

Chrysis Entertainment

007 Benefit LTD | (703) 406-8539 | E-mail | Website
Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved.

007 Benefit LTD is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt non-profit. Funds will be used to finance the 7th Annual 007 Black Tie honoring Wounded Warrior Heroes and WWII Heroes to be held October 28, 2017. 90% of the net proceeds go to this year's spotlight charity, Operation Renewed Hope Foundation. The remaining 10% of net proceeds will be retained as a deposit for the following year's Annual Black Tie.