On Saturday, August 6th, North Hills will host our annual all-school PANTHER ROUNDUP and PANCAKE BREAKFAST from 8:00am-11:00am!
- 9:00 a.m. New Middle School Family information session
- 10:00 a.m. New Upper School Family information session
- ViP (Volunteers in Partnership) Donations and Information
- Fee payments accepted (cash, check, or charge) for ID badges, planners and more!
- AfterCare Program- Payments accepted for those who have already secured an AfterCare spot for the 2016-17 school year. For all others, information is available here on our website regarding the waitlist for AfterCare.
- Twelve Oaks (provider of school lunch only) - Help with setting up accounts, nutrition info, etc. will be available.
- Student Parking Permits - click here for info
- Car Line Information & Campus Security information
- Flyers for School Pictures (REMEMBER, FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL IS PICTURE DAY - FORMAL DRESS REQUIRED)
MAIN (OLD) GYM:
- PANTHER BREAKFAST, a fundraiser for the Athletic Booster Club. For only $5 per person, with a maximum of $20 per family, you can support our US Athletic Booster Club and enjoy a pancake breakfast before picking up your child's schedule! The griddles will be hot and ready to serve you and your family at 8:00 am in the Primary Cafeteria.
- Athletic Booster Club information
- Primary class lists will be posted for 1st - 5th grade families to find out their scholar's teacher. Kindergarten scholars will not receive teacher names until they are assigned to a teacher after the first two weeks of school as previously communicated in your PAC meeting.
- Gymnastics sign up and info - available to Primary students on Wednesday afternoons through Irving Gymnastics. Click here for info from Irving Gymnastics.
- Nurse's Station - Is your Secondary child up to date with required immunizations? All proper immunizations must be documented with the Nurse before attendance at school is permitted.
- 6th-12th grade schedule pick up
- Used Uniform Resale - Used uniforms are sold by parent volunteers as a fundraiser for North Hills.
We hope to see you and your family on AUGUST 6th!