The office will close for the summer on Friday, June 22. We will reopen on Monday, August 13. Should you need immediate attention during this time, please contact our Board of Education office at (989) 275-6600.
Medication that is not picked up will be discarded at the end of the day on June 22. If you have any questions, you can contact our School Based Health Center at 275-6658.
If you received a Summer Learning Lab registration form, please return to the office as soon as possible.
Mark your calendars! Our District-Wide Open House will be held on Wednesday, August 29 from 4:30 - 6:30 pm.
Thank you to everyone who bought tickets in support of the Roscommon Industrial Arts Program.
The winners of the drawing are:
1st Place: Jodie Risnes (cabin)
2nd Place: Judy Spence (playhouse)
3rd Place: Linda Farison (dog house)
On behalf of the RMS staff, we wish all families a safe and fun summer. Enjoy!
SEE BELOW FOR ADDITIONAL ACTIVITIES/FLYERS
*For additional information click on the
- Any 6th or 7th grade students who are interested in running cross country this fall, see the attached flyer. Practice starts August 8th.
- We have a few extra yearbooks for sale. They are $15 and available in the office.
- Swimming lessons are being offered at the Higgins Lake North State park beginning in July. Registration is $25 for the eight-class program.
- Register today for an exciting 4H Forestry Day Camp. Open to youth ages 11 - 15 with a desire to learn more about forestry.
- 2018 Youth Police Academy for kids 11 to 16 years old. This is a two week course that will take place from June 18 to June 28, 2018.
- Free Boater's Safety Class sponsored by Pioneer Hills Marina and the Roscommon County Sheriff Department. It will be held on Saturday, June 16 from 9:00 - 4:00 pm.