This year, Florida Companies to Watch attracted over 500 nominees, and 101 companies were selected as finalists. RUSH Construction, Inc. prevailed in the final round to receive the distinction of being named as one of the Florida Companies to Watch of 2015.
The official awards event will honor 50 select second-stage companies from across Florida for developing valuable products and services, creating quality jobs, enriching communities, and broadening new industries throughout the state.
Judging took place over 2 rounds and included evaluation on the following areas of our business:
- Innovation in Products or Service
- Responsiveness to Adversity
- Contribution to Aid Community-Oriented Projects
- Current & Past Financial Statements - Recent Sales
- Growth in Number of Employees - Impact in Job Market
Watch this video to learn more about how the winners were judged and selected:
2015 Florida Companies to Watch Economic Impact of 50 Second-Stage Companies Includes:
- $457 million in total annual revenue
- 30 percent increase in total annual revenue compared to 2013
- 2,019 full-time equivalent employees
- 374 net new jobs projected for 2015
This year's honorees will be celebrated at an awards ceremony on November 5th at the Hard Rock Live at Universal Resort.