#852 Incentive System
Control Costs, Monitor Individual Workers
1. Fish and Fillets are handled in plastic tubs carrying about 20 pounds.
2. System comprises a Central Computer, an Infeed Weigh Station, an Outfeed Weigh Station and a 3 high conveyor.
3. Each Weigh Station has computer, scale indicator and bar code reader.
4. A set of white plastic Tote Cards are provided.
5. A set of yellow plastic Worker Cards is provided.
6. Each card has a unique serial number printed both in numbers and bar code. One unique card for each tote, a set of cards with the same information for the worker.
1. Worker at Infeed Weigh Station fills plastic tote with fish, weighs the tote, scans a Tote Card and puts it in the tote.
2. The Weigh Station sends the data to the Central Computer.
3. The tote is placed on the top conveyor.
4. Worker removes a Fish Tote and fillets the fish. Fillets go into a Fillet Tote, waste goes to the bottom conveyor.
5. When all the fish are filleted, worker places his Worker Card and the Tote Card in the Fillet Tote with the fillets, and pushes it onto the center conveyor.
6. Fillet Tote is received by the supervisor at the Outfeed Weigh Station, who inspects the fillets, scans the Tote Card and the Worker Card while the scale records the weight. The supervisor may enter a Quality Code for the fillets in the tote.
7. The Weigh Station sends the data to the Central Computer as a one line text record.
1. Data may be sent to the Central Computer via Ethernet or RS232.
2. Each morning at 00:01 the Central Computer starts a new Run File for that day.
3. Records sent from Weigh Stations is appended to the current Run File.
4. After all work is completed, the Work File Program is run on the Central Computer which creates Summary File for that day containing information on each worker's production for the day. Average Recovery, Average Quality, and other information are included. This file may be imported to Excel for calculations and plotting of data.
5. Management can use this Summary File information to create a report showing worker efficiency and
payments. RYCO provides a sample Work File Program which can be modified by customer as desired.
6. RYCO data may also be sent to 3rd party programs for analysis and management such as Innova and Parity.