Rally For America
Citizens Rising Against Illegal Immigration!
It is time to put American Citizens first!
American Jobs, Sovereignty & Security are at Risk!
Join your fellow Americans and grassroots groups across Ohio to help send a message to Speaker John Boehner, House Leadership and all of Congress!
Date: Saturday September 7, 2013
Location: The Square at Union Centre
Address: 9825 Centre Pointe Dr. West Chester, OH
We want to send a message that that we do NOT support the Senate Comprehensive Immigration Bill (S744) and we do not want it in conference committee with the House!
The end result will be the largest amnesty ever in U.S. history!
The devastating effect of this will depress the wages of hard-working Americans for years to come and will put even more American's out of work!
Doc Thompson: "The Blaze Radio Network" - Guest Host of the Glen Beck Show
Special Musical Guest
|Star Spangled Banner Madison Rising|
- Jenny Beth Martin: Co-Founder Tea Party Patriots
- Luis Pozzolo: Director of America for Lawful Immigration Solutions Today
- Robert Najmulski: The Federation for America Immigration Reform
- Rep. Matt Lynch: Ohio State Representative
- Ralph King: State Co-Coordinator Tea Party Patriots
- Maria Espinoza: "The Remembrance Project - Stolen Lives Quilt"; TX
- Laura Wilkerson: "The Remembrance Project - Stolen Lives Quilt"; TX
- Affected Citizens: American citizens will share personal stories of how illegal immigration has impacted their lives.
(Others to be announced)
Rally for America proudly organized by:
Grassroots Rally Team Of Ohio
Ohio Citizens for Sensible Immigration
Southwest Ohio Patriots
Rally For America
Bus Trip Info
A bus to the Rally for America event on Sept. 7th is being arranged.
The bus will leave the Cleveland area (I-480 & Tiedeman Rd) and may make a stop in the Medina & Mansfield area on the way down. This is a new bus with WiFi and 110 volt outlets.
Depending on the number of riders, the round trip cost will be between $35 - $45 per person.
If you are interested or need more information, please contact Scott Rader immediately to reserve a seat at (330)612-3601 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seats will be on a first come first serve basis.