Announcements from The NCHERM Group, ATIXA, and NaBITA
Orlando Title IX Certification Training January 23rd-27th, 2017
Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista at Walt Disney World Resort
January 23rd - 27th, 2017 | Orlando, FL
Registration deadline is Wednesday, January 11, 2017.
There are a lot of courses out there, and many will teach you compliance. We do more than that, preparing you for the compliance challenges of tomorrow, not just today. This is what makes earning certification with ATIXA unique:
- ATIXA speaks OCR fluently.
- Because of our deep involvement in litigation and OCR complaints, ATIXA trainings are designed to empower risk management for your school or college.
- Our certifications are regularly updated to stay fresh.
- ATIXA carefully defines and hones best practices to ensure that our attendees fully understand how to get Title IX right.
- Our faculty members are nationally-recognized experts and field-leading practitioners who guide participants though an unparalleled professional development experience.
- ATIXA trainings include teaching tools like case studies, Q&A and illustrative stories.
Through our unmatched understanding of the legal landscape, ATIXA is best positioned to help you provide a fair, impartial and equitable resolution of discrimination allegations that will reduce the risk of an OCR complaint or lawsuit. Our goal is to help you ensure their rights, maximize your compliance, and respect the equal dignity of all participants in your process.
Meet Our Faculty
Georgina Dodge, Ph. D. Michelle Issadore, M.Ed. Matthew Gregory, Ph.D.
Michael Henry, J.D. Bill Howe, Ph.D. W. Scott Lewis, J.D.
Amy Murphy, Ph.D. Saunie K. Schuster, J.D. Jyl Shaffer, M.S.
Catherine C. Spear, J.D. Daniel C. Swinton, J.D., Ed.D. Brett A. Sokolow, J.D.
Brian Van Brunt, Ed.D.
New for 2017: 504 Coordinator Certification.
about this n
ew, one-day certification.
Monday, January 23rd, 2017
Tuesday, January 24th through Friday, January 27th, 2017
Tuesday, January 24th & Wednesday, January 25th, 2017
Thursday, January 26th & Friday, January 27th, 2017
Training Site Location and Lodging
ATIXA has secured a discounted room block.
Make your reservations
or call the reservations center at 1-800-782-4414
and mention the 2017 ATIXA Certification & Training Courses. Questions regarding included amenities or reservations must be directed to hotel. To learn more about the training location and available lodging, visit our website here.
The NCHERM Group, LLC is a law and consulting firm that offers systems-levels solutions for safer schools and campuses. We emphasize best practices for policy, training, and prevention as proactive risk management. The NCHERM Group founded two not-for-profit associations, ATIXA and NaBITA, which focus on Title IX and behavioral intervention teams, respectively.