We're breaking with tradition by hosting this year's Real Estate Law Day on a Wednesday
it'll be in Burlington!
What will be covered, you ask? Here's the skinny:
- Title Search 201, which will include encumbrances on the title - easements & covenants, as well as determining whether a common interest community was validly created.
- Then we'll delve into the realm of real estate being acquired, held, sold and financed by trustees.
- And how about reporting on the title search? Yes, we'll cover obligations of the searchers, key elements of a title report, and reporting various matters disclosed in said report.
- Next up would be life estate deeds, leaselands, and digital resources.
- And finally, we'll end the day with a discussion on the future of the real estate practice: digital signatures, e-notaries, electronic documents, e-filing documents, and blockchain.
Date: November 15, 2017
Location: Sheraton Burlington
Time: 9:00am - 4:30pm
Credits: 6.0 MCLE
Thanks to our exhibitors who know a thing or two about the nuances of real estate transactions and title searches, too!