"Set Free" is our sermon theme for the summer
based on readings from Romans.
This Week's Events and Announcements
We seek prayers
for...those dealing with various health issues.
- LAST DAY TO SIGN UP FOR HS LOCK IN is SUNDAY,
July 16! Talk with Pastor Stefanie, or sign up online. https://redeemerwhitebear.wufoo.com/forms/lockin-sign-up/ The lock-in will be held Friday, July 21.
- This coming Wednesday July 19 is "Choir Night" at the Farm. If you'd like to sing with the Barn Choir, join us in the barn at 5:15 for a brief rehearsal.
- Tim Gabriel's back in town! He'll be preaching on Sunday, July 23, telling stories about his year in Mexico City. Following the service, he'll be sharing more about his year of mission and about the ELCA's Young Adult in Global Mission for all who want to learn more. His presentation will be held in the sanctuary following worship.
- We will have an info session next Sunday, July 23 at 10:30 AM in the conference room to talk about the ELCA Youth Gathering June 27-July 1 2018 in Houston, TX. Contact Pastor Stefanie with questions.
- Open Hands Midway is hosting a "fun" fundraising event. Join them for golf and/or dinner on Sunday, July 30, 2017 at Applewood Hills Golf course in Stillwater. Donations to support Meals for the Midway Campaign. There are five ways to participate: golf, golf/dinner, dinner only, make a monetary donation, be a sponsor for the event Register for all of these either on the Open Hands website or at the display at the Welcome Center.(Sponsorship registration available only on the website on calendar/events page.)
- Camp Allegro VBS - July 30-Aug 3, performance 7PM Aug 3. It's Cool in the Furnace: A musical about Daniel, Nebuchadnezzar, Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego. For ages 3 through 8th grade. Sign-ups are on the CYF bulletin board or online https://redeemerwhitebear.wufoo.com/forms/camp-allegro-vbs/
- August 2 is God's Work Our Hands Night on the Farm. We'll be working together on several projects to serve our neighbors in need. One way you can help ahead of time is to start collecting cleaning and household supplies for the refugee welcome kits we'll be assembling for LSS. Please bring cleaning supplies, including: Laundry baskets, bins, laundry detergent pods, bleach, dryer sheets, garbage cans and trash bags (kitchen, bathroom sizes), brooms, dust pans, mops, buckets, sponges, household multi-purpose cleaning supplies, Febreze, aluminum foil, Baggies, Saran Wrap, Toilet tissue, paper towels, napkins. Bring your supplies to the farm by 5:30 on August 2.
- GOD'S WORK, OUR HANDS Service Sunday will be held on September 10. Service project sign-ups will be provided at a later date. If you have any questions or service project suggestions, please call Jesse Anibas at 651-773-9629.
- Volunteers needed to help with The Gathering, Lyngblomsten's day respite program for persons with early- to mid-stage memory loss. Are you organized, enjoy working on a team, and looking for a way to use your skills to help others? As a Lead Volunteer, you'll plan and implement the schedule for the day (which lasts from 10 AM to 3 PM), support other volunteers, interact with participants and their caregivers, and Lyngblomsten staff who support The Gathering. For more information, visit www.lyngblomsten.org/thegathering or contact Betsy Hoffman at firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Attendance July 9: 148 Worship on the Farm July 12: 86
Activities This Week
For more information call the office at 651.429.5411
Sunday, JULY 16
9:30 AM Summer
Monday, July 17
6:00 PM Boy Scouts 434/Webelos II
6:00 PM Relay for Life
Tuesday, July 18
8:00 AM Men's Prayer Group
8:15 AM Bibles & Bagels
9:00 AM Lady of the Lakes Quilters
12:00 PM Lady of the Lakes Quilters
6:00 PM Lake Country Chorus
Wednesday, July 19
9:00 AM Quilters
10:30 AM Living Well through Chronic Conditions
5:30 PM Dinner on the Farm-Bruentrup
6:30 PM Worship on the Farm-Bruentrup
Thursday, July 20
10:00 AM Spiritual TLC
Friday, July 21
7:00 PM High School Lock-In
Saturday, July 22
Sunday, JULY 23
9:30 AM Summer
10:30 AM Tim Gabriel Mission Forum
10:30 AM Youth Gathering