Redirecting Children's Behavior
Creating More Peace In Your Home
President, Author, Speaker and Family Coach
International Network for Children and Families
WHEN: Saturday, July 14, 2012
WHERE: 810 East University Avenue, Gainesville
TIME: 9:30 AM - 1:30 PM
COST: $50 - $75 Sliding Scale
(partial scholarships available, please call for infomation)
|Are you longing for a better relationship with your children? Do you want your children to be more cooperative, helpful and responsible? Do you want to feel more calm, confident and have more time for yourself? Do your kids fight? Are you wanting some alternatives to yelling, taking away privileges and time out. Do you want to be "on the same page" with your partner? Do you want to be a more conscious parent instead of simply reacting to their behavior?|
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, here is your chance to attend a workshop by Author, Coach, Speaker and founder of the International Network for Children and Families, Kathryn Kvols.
In this workshop you will learn:
- How we inadvertently activate the part of the brain that causes our children to want resist our guidance.
- How we can identify stressors in our child's life that actually make your child feel uncooperative.
- How we can activate the part of the brain that is loving, creative, and solves problem peacefully.
- Steps to encourage your child to listen to you the first time.
- Learn how to set limits (staying true to your values) while helping your child feel heard and understood.
- Three steps to set clear limits successfully.
- Find the sweet spot between being to strict and being to permissive.
Kathryn will cover these issues and much, much more. Her workshops are alway fun and filled with experiential learning. She draws from her experience of being a traditional mom, a single mom, a step-mom and a grandmother. She has been teaching parents, teachers and other professionals for thirty years.
|Register: Please click here or RSVP via email and send a check made to the order of RPCP to 2603 NW 13th Street, Gainesville, Fl 32601|
For more information, call 352 234-6595