From top, Andy Levin, Scott Ringlein, Curt Monhart & Terry Judge.
Looking to upgrade your facilities but concerned about the expense,
lack of capital and lengthy return-on-investment?
Join us for this panel discussion on how to overcome these barriers and achieve an immediate improvement in cash flow through Michigan's PACE program, tax credits, incentives, utility choice programs and new energy efficient technologies.
We presented this in December to more than 70 appreciative attendees in Troy! Don't miss out on information that could help your business and/or your clients. Seating is limited at the event, so register now!
Thursday, April 23 from 3-6 p.m.
Lansing Community College, West Campus
5708 Cornerstone Dr, Lansing, MI 48917
- 3-3:30 p.m. Event Registration & Networking
- 3:30-5 p.m. Panel discussion, Q & A
- 5-6 p.m. Networking Reception
The panel, moderated by Scott Ringlein, CEO of The Energy Alliance Group of Michigan, includes::
- Andy Levin, President of Levin Energy Partners LLC and Lean and Green MichiganPACE finance district;
- Terry Judge, CEO & Founder of CORE Solutions Group, The Cost Recovery Experts
- Curt Monhart, Vice President of Sales and Marketing at The Energy Alliance Group of Michigan.