We are proud to announce that registration for the 4th Annual Hampton Roads Financial Leadership Conference has indeed begun. As always, this year's conference builds on the success of previous conferences. This is the only conference of its type in Virginia dealing exclusively with the issues facing Business, Operations & Financial Leaders. Join us!
"Prospering During Uncertain Times"
4th Annual Hampton Roads Financial Leadership Conference
(Formerly known as the Hampton Roads Controller/Management Accountants Conference)
October 10-11, 2011
Monday - Tuesday
at Old Dominion University,
The purpose of this 2-day conference is to discuss a variety of current financial and business-related issues/challenges affecting businesses in Hampton Roads including:
- Health Care Reform Update
- How to Manage Organizational Change
- I Love it When a Plan Comes Together
- Zoom-in & Zoom-out Analytics
- Managing for a Global Closely Held Business
- What the Commonwealth of Virginia is Doing for Virginia's Small Businesses
- 2011 Economic Update
- Tax Update for Small Businesses
- Fraud Prevention and Control for Small Businesses
- 2011 Required Ethics for Virginia Registered CPAs
Click here for a link to the ODU Executive Development Center
16 CPE Credits will be issued by the Hampton Roads Financial Executives Forum (HRFEF) for attending this conference.
Click for Details, Fees and Registration Information
Regular Registration for this conference ends: September 16th, 2011
Registration Deadline: September 29th, 2011
Please email Sheila Powell at email@example.com or call (757) 683-4603
if you should have any questions.