Plan to attend our last in the series -> Webinar #3, February 2, 2 PM - 3 PM: Three Simple Questions that Establish Donor Trust
Fundraising Challenge: Development staff and volunteers can't seem to engage prospects' interest. The most attractive and powerful donors may not even know you exist.
SMART Way Solution: Change the game in your favor with these simple, proven techniques for engaging donor/funder trust. Shorten the time it takes to cultivate interest by addressing the funder's charitable motivations and expectations up front.
Register for Feb. 2 and receive a complementary Best Practices Report
Fundraising the SMART Way® Boot Camp
Choose the IDEAL Donor; Build Your SMART Way™ Prospect Scorecard.
March 3, 2011, 8.30 AM to 3.00 PM
Put your SMART Practices to work. Create your unique SMART Way™ Prospect Scorecard, the automated benchmark that guides your fundraisers to rule inthe best prospects, while reducing time they might otherwise spend pursuing DOA's, prospects that are "dead on arrival" and don't justify the investment of your time and effort. The Scorecard includes techniques for managing your prospect database and is easily integrated into your preferred donor-management software or CRM platform.
Boot Camp Agenda:
- Continental breakfast, networking
- Four-hour workshop; create your agency's unique Prospect Scorecard; includes digital copy of SMART Way Prospect Scorecard template
- Table-top consulting, including Fundraising Efficiency, Fundraising Automation, and Board's Role in Fundraising
- PLUS - digital copy of the SMART Way Prospect Scorecard template
- PLUS bonus complementary phone consultation with Ellen Bristol