Just a reminder the next session for Resident Educators in Year 1 will be held on January 23, 2018 at the Educational Service Center of Lake Erie West, 2275 Collingwood Blvd., Toledo
Topics for this session will include:
Formative & Summative Assessment
Homework before next session:
Begin Focused Mentoring 1 Activities
Focus Mentoring I includes the Parent Communication component described below:
- Resident Educators select an example of communication with parents.
- Name the evidence, how often do you use it, to whom it is sent, how do you choose what information to include, etc.
- Answer the Reflection Questions:
- What worked?
- What could be improved?
- What feedback did you receive from mentor/parents?
4. Reflection and/or evidence of learning:What did you learn from the reflection questions and how will you use it in the future?
Here are some resources that can help you with the Parent Communication Focused Mentoring:
Meeting Cancellations Due to Weather or Other Circumstances
RE sessions will be held as scheduled unless there are extreme conditions that interfere. This would be a rare occurrence. If a session is cancelled or changed, participants will be notified by email from the ESC of Lake Erie West by 2 p.m. so be sure to check your email prior to leaving school.