- Thinking about retirement for full-time members
- What other chapters have won and how: New England & New York
- Contract 101 for Part-Timers, including Seniority Pool
11:30-12:20: Concurrent Sessions B (choose 1)
- Thinking about Retirement for part-time members
- Contract 101 for full-time members
- Conflict mediation
12:30-1:20: Lunch & Information Fair
Visit our information tables to ask specific questions one-on-one and pick up information about our contract, retirement, benefits, and more!
1:30-2:20: Concurrent Sessions C (choose 1)
- Being active in the political process
- Promotion & tenure
- Diversity on our Campuses: What are our needs?
2:30: Wrap Up & Discussion
The Membership Committee is considering raffling prizes throughout the day. Do you have anything you would like to donate to the raffle?
A number of individuals noted on the survey that they would be willing to assist. However, because the survey was anonymous, only a handful of people included their name and contact information. Please let us know if you are able to help or would like to assist us plan the event!