Work will take place throughout the week during the day.
- Day work is conducted Monday thru Friday for road and drainage work from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Bridge work is conducted Monday thru Saturday from 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.
*Expect up to 20-minute delays in the project area.
Please note that Traffic Control includes:
- Normal temporary lane closures utilizing flaggers with a maximum 20-minute delay.
- Flaggers are located at parking lot entrances to allow access.
- No businesses will be blocked.
- At the West Roundabout (near the Caltrans Maintenance Yard) K-Rail has been placed with reduced lane widths to 11-ft – same configuration as last year.
Shared-Use Paths for Cyclists and Pedestrians:
- Detours will be set.
- No paths will be closed.
Stay Informed and Share with Others:
Project construction hotline number:
775-589-5500 ext. 9
Project Lead Agency:
Central Federal Lands Highway Division of the Federal Highway Administration (CFLHD-FHWA)
Project Local Lead Agency:
Tahoe Transportation District (TTD)
Project Delivery Team:
CFLHD-FHWA, Tahoe Transportation District (TTD), Placer County, Tahoe Regional Planning Agency (TRPA), Caltrans, TCPUD, and the United States Forest Service (USFS)