2011 Fair was Sold Out!
Last year's Fair brought over 200 attendees for the full day, sold out event. Agenda included break-out sessions, panels, keynote speakers, exhibitors, one-to-one appointments with contracting organizations and networking opportunities! Join us in 2012!
Your Opportunities at the Contracting Fair
This Fair gives you access to over 150
Front Range small to mid-size businesses - a mix of industries, stages of procurement and capabilities.
We will provide:
- Exhibitor space for up to 40 contracting agencies - federal, state, local and corporate. Includes:
- Display Table (6' x 18") either in the main atrium (first come, first serve) or in an adjacent exhibitor room for informal networking with attendees throughout the day.
- Venues for one-to-one meetings (pre-scheduled, 10 minutes each) throughout the day with Colorado small businesses.
- Potential opportunity to participate in a speakers panel.
- Early morning coffee & tea, mid-morning beverage/pastry, and lunch.
- Opportunity to advertise your agency in the Event Program.
- Opportunity for sponsorship. Click here for more information, or contact:
Boulder SBDC Director, Sharon King email@example.com
303.442.1475 x 3
Cost for exhibitors: No charge for Contracting Reps who hold one-to-one meetings; $40 for each additional representative.
Click here to register online.
Register soon! Exhibitor spaces will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis.
Contracting Organization Contact:
Boulder SBDC Director: