Annual Members' Meeting & Board Elections
(and Ugly Sweater Contest!)
Wednesday, December 20th, 2017 at 12:00pm
Salerno's Catering Hall
During the December luncheon on Wednesday, December 20, 2017, the South Carroll Business Association will hold its Annual Members' Meeting. The primary business at this meeting will be to elect the incoming directors to the SCBA Board for a two-year term, serving from January 1, 2018 to December 31st, 2019. All current members are eligible to send one representative to vote for the slate of candidates.*
A slate of candidates wishing to serve on the board will be presented at the election. New candidates may be added to the ballot as a write-in.
These current Board Members will continue to serve the second year of their two-year term, ending December 31st, 2018:
- Brett Callegary, Gauge Digital Media
- Jessica Dietzel, Liberty Preferred Insurance
- Larry Helminiak, Carroll Insulation
- Andie Luchini, Carroll County Youth Services Bureau
- Stephanie Proukou, Centennial Lending Group
- Brian Wigutow, Handyman Matters
The SCBA would like to show its appreciation to the following Board Members who are not returning for another 2-year term on the Board of Directors:
- Craig Hebert, Balsam Capital Group
- Steve Wantz, Carroll Community College Foundation
- Michelle Williams, M&T Bank
Please take a moment to personally thank Craig, Steve and Michelle for their dedicated service to the South Carroll Business Association.
*NOTE: Only current SCBA Members are eligible to vote in the Board election.