Entering a steer or hog in the 2018 Santa Rosa County Fair's Youth Livestock Show? Weigh-in dates are coming up soon. All weigh-ins are conducted at the fairgrounds,
8604 Bobby Brown Rd. in Milton. Registration fees will be collected and youth will receive record books.
- Market steer - Sat., Nov. 4 from 3 to 5 p.m.
- Market hog - Jan. 6, 2018 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The Santa Rosa County Fair's youth livestock sub-committee ensures all the infrastructure is in place for 4-H and FFA youth to show and exhibit livestock including beef cattle, swine, goats, poultry, rabbits and horses. Mark your calendars for next year's show dates!
- March 29 - Youth Rabbit Show
- April 1 - Youth Poultry Show
- April 6 - Goat Show
- April 7 - Beef Cattle and Hog Show
For more information, contact the Santa Rosa County Extension Office, (850) 623-3868.
# # #
Photo from Prudence Caskey, labeled for reuse.