Keystone STARS Document Uploader Coming Soon
Many providers across the commonwealth asked for a tool that allows documents to be uploaded into a centralized system for Keystone STARS Quality Coaches and Designators to review. The Keystone STARS SMART Document Uploader was created in response to that request. The Keystone STARS SMART Document Uploader is a web-based tool that is provider-facing and communicates with the SMART Database software that STARS Quality Coaches and Designators use when working with early learning programs.
The goals of the Keystone STARS SMART Document Uploader are as follows:
1. Reduces administrative burden for providers and coaches/designators
2. Streamlines STARS designations
3. Supports providers in the ELRC transition
4. Supports Shared Services Alliances/Networks
5. Supports stability in programs through efficient document retention
6. Allows for state-wide evaluation of provider submitted sources of evidence
The initial testing phase of the Keystone STARS SMART Document Uploader ended last week with positive feedback from Regional Key Staff and providers. Volunteer providers included both those with well-developed and less-developed technology skills. In addition, the testing period provided insight into areas for improvement. Currently, testing is underway to investigate how the Document Uploader is communicating electronically with the SMART Database.
More information on this will be available in upcoming issues.