Tickets are $16 for ages over 12 and $8 for ages 3-12. Younger children are welcome to attend at no charge.
Pro-Life Breakfast this Saturday
It's not too late to make reservations to hear Ann McElhinney, the coauthor of Gosnell: The Untold Story.
Call (814) 882-1333 or go online --asap-- to make reservations.
Copies of Gosnell will be available to purchase after the program. Ann will be on hand for autographs.
The following religious leaders will participate in the program:
The following government officials are planning to attend, and several will speak briefly:
- Sister Mary Helen Forney SSJ Sisters of St. Joseph
- Reverend Jim Grove Lead Pastor, Realife Assembly of God, Erie
- Very Reverend Father Daniel Mathewson Archpriest, Sts. Peter & Paul Orthodox Church, Crossingville
- Most Revered Lawrence T. Persico Bishop of the Erie Catholic Diocese
There will be a special presentation of People for Life's WAGNER AWARD to Lois Borowy, wife of the late Mark Borowy, and the Borowy family.
- Mr. Matt Blackburn Western Pennsylvania Director for U.S. Senator Pat Toomey (representing Sen. Toomey)
- The Honorable Michele Brooks State Senator, Pennsylvania 50th Senatorial District
- The Honorable Mike Kelly U.S. Representative, Pennsylvania 3rd Congressional District and Mrs. Kelly
- The Honorable Brad Roae State Representative, Pennsylvania 5th Legislative District
- The Honorable Curt Sonney State Representative, Pennsylvania 4th Legislative District
- The Honorable Glenn "GT" Thompson U.S. Representative, Pennsylvania 5th Congressional District
- The Honorable Parke Wentling State Representative, Pennsylvania 17th Legislative District
March for Life Bus Trip
Leaving Erie at 11 p.m. on Thursday evening, January 18 and returning about 2 a.m. Saturday morning, January 20
Seats are still available for our 45th Annual Bus Trip to the March for Life in Washington, DC. The cost is $55 per seat.
Call (814) 882-1333 or
to reserve your seat(s) or get more information.
Sponsorships are also available. Please call the number above and ask for Tim to request a full or partial sponsorship. And please, if you know of people who would appreciate a sponsorship, strongly encourage them to make the call!