Tuesday, April 3
Employment Law Seminar
401 North Flagler Dr.
West Palm Beach, Florida 33401
Know it or not, like it or not, employment laws effect every employer. "Starting Off on the Right Foot, Staying in Step Along the Way" workshop charts the many federal, state and local employment laws and their impacts so that businesses of all sizes (and ages) may assess- and limit - their risks.
Presented by noted employment and labor law attorney, Bari Goldstein, Christine D. Hanley & Associates, P.A.
Information regarding CLE, CPE, and CEU Continuing Education credits will be provided at the workshop.
Tuesday, April 10
Power Networking at Lunch
Embassy Suites - West Palm Beach Central
1601 Belvedere Road
West Palm Beach 33406
* Lunch buffet included
* Bring at least 75 business cards and be prepared for a quick round of networking at each table of 10.
* Self-introductions and card exchanges before you move on to new group.
* Limit of 2 people from the same company can participate.
* Proper business attire required.
* Come early and network
* Receive copies of all attendees business cards.