We've got something special just for you...
Savings on Sunglasses!
We have you covered!
this summer after reading
these myth busters. Learn why
needs sunglasses - children and, YES, adults too!
UV can cause damage to those with light
dark eyes, whether you are light sensitive or not!
20/20 vision, that's
! You need sunglasses too to keep your eyes healthy.
Your contacts have UV protection: that's good but it only cuts up to 30% of UV exposure. You still need sunglasses for the other 70%!
You don't spend much time in the sun; okay, read these
Sand and concrete
Wearing sunscreen, sunglasses with 100% UV protection, and a wide-brimmed hat provides the best UV protection for you and your family during sunny
Enjoy 40% off sunglasses!
Now through August 31, 2015.
Not valid with insurance or vision plans.Separate savings for Maui Jim purchases.
Your Team at
Suburban Eye Care
P: (734) 525-8170 | www.SuburbanEyeCare.com