Scholarships Available to Georgia Utility Company Staff
to attend 2018 Trees & Utilities Conference in
- Reimbursement of $1,000 toward registration, lodging and airfare for Georgia utility company representatives to attend the 2018 Trees & Utilities National Conference in Omaha, Nebraska
- Conference presented by the Utility Arborist Association and the Arbor Day Foundation
- Conference dates are August 28-30, 2018
- Application deadline: August 20, 2018
- Scholarship amount reimburses for conference tuition, lodging, and airfare expenses up to $1000
- Open to Georgia utility company staff
- Conference registration must be paid for in advance. If scholarship is awarded, tuition/lodging/airfare expenses will be reimbursed up to $1000 immediately following the conference and after GUFC receives copies of expense receipts.
- Application can be downloaded here or with button below.
- Applications should be e-mailed to email@example.com (Mary Lynne Beckley, Executive Director, Georgia Urban Forest Council)
- Applicants will be notified ASAP.
- Questions? Call Mary Lynne Beckley at 470-210-5900.
This scholarship funding is being provided by the
Georgia Forestry Commission through a grant from the
U.S. Forest Service.