The Mille Lacs Polar Plunge is coming up quickly!
We are so happy you've registered to take the Plunge to support Special Olympics Minnesota. Please read through the information carefully and contact us in advance if you have any questions - we're more than happy to help!
DAY-OF REGISTRATION + LOCATION + PLUNGE TIME
Plunge Date: Saturday, March 10
Plunge Time: Plunging begins at 1:30 p.m.
Eddy's Lake Mille Lacs Resort -
41334 Shakopee Lake Rd,
Plunger Check In and Walk up Registration: 11 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. at Eddy's
There will be absolutely no parking on the frontage road. Shuttles will run approximately every 15 minutes the day of the event and are available for free to all participants AND spectators from Grand Casino Mille Lacs. Shuttles will run from 11 until the end of the Plunge. There is also parking available at Eddy's.
ARE YOU A TOO CHICKEN PLUNGER?
If you are registered as a Too Chicken Plunger, you can get set up at Pre-Plunge Check-In or day-of Plunge Check-In where you will receive your Plunge shirt! You are encouraged to walk with your Plunge team to the Plunge hole - there will be plastic chickens that you can throw in the water in your place!
MORE IMPORTANT INFO
- For adults, the water will not go over your head unless you try!
- Trained Dive Team and EMTs are at the Plunge hole for assistance for those who aren't strong swimmers or if any accidents take place.
- When you arrive to the Plunge site, head to the changing houses. Only Plungers will receive access to this area.
- Be sure to stop inside Eddy's where we'll have Plunge merchandise and additional activities.
- Plungers are responsible for bringing all offline donations collected so that you can receive credit for those donations as well.