Earp Cohn Logo
A SPECIAL REQUEST
 By Blair C Lane, Sr
Attorney at Law
 
The Tom Brookshier Memorial Eagles Fly for Leukemia Golf Tournament
 
Friday, September 21, 2012
Stone Harbor
Golf Club
 
About Tom Brookshier
 
12/16/1931-1/29/10
 
 
 
Tom Brookshier was an All-Pro defensive back whoplayed on the Eagles' 1960 championship team. He had 20 interceptions in seven seasons with the team, earning All-Pro honors in 1959 and 1960.
 
After he retired, Brookshier  became the sports director for and also hosted the morning radio show on AM 610 WIP Sports Radio in Philadelphia, PA.
 
Tom was also a TV announcer for NFL games for CBS with Pat Summerall.
 
He is one of seven Eagles to have his number "40" retired.

Tom was also a big supporter of Eagles Fly For Leukemia.

History of the Chairity
 
 
 
 
 
For those who may not know, my father, Stan Lane, was a founder of the Eagles Fly for Leukemia Charity in Cherry Hill, NJ in 1972 which has helped Delaware Valley hospitals and families fight childhood cancer.
 

The Charity was also the starting point for the Ronald McDonald House Charity, which was started in Philadelphia and now helps families worldwide.

 

When Eagles Fly for Leukemia first began, children diagnosed with leukemia had less than a 10% chance of survival and with the help of many volunteers and contributors, in 35 years, Eagles Fly for Leukemia has raised over 10 million dollars and the "cure" rate is now over 90%.  

 

 

Eagles Fly for Leukemia

 

 

Quick Links 
 
Click On Websites:
CONTACT ME 
  
New Jersey Office
20 Brace Rd, 4th Floor           
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034            
(856) 354-7700                         
(856) 354-0842 fax                    

Pennsylvania Office  
1725 Spruce Street 
Philadelphia, PA 19103 
(215) 963-9520
(215) 963-9620 fax
 
 
Please contact me for a free initial telephone consultation regarding any legal matter.
We Need Your Help - EFL - Raising Money for Pediatric Cancer Research
 
The 2012 Tom Brookshier Memorial Eagles Fly for Leukemia Golf Tournament

 

Friday, September 21, 2012

Stone Harbor Country Club

 

Fee $300.00 per golfer includes:

 

1.  Pre-Registration Cocktail Party

2.   Stone Harbor Golf Club

- Range Balls, Golf & Cart

3.   Lunch

4.  Cocktails & Dinner

5.  $100 Nike Gift Card

 

(not a golfer, cocktails & dinner reservation $60.00 per person)

 

 

SCHEDULE:

 

Thursday, September 20, 20112

Pre-registration Cocktail Party 5:00-7:00 pm

(Cocktails & Hors d'oeuvres)

 

GOLF - Friday: September 21, 2012

Registration & Lunch: 10:00 am

Shotgun Start: 12:00 pm

Cocktails & Silent Auction: 5:00 pm

Awards Dinner with Special Guests: 6:00 pm

Music by: Jimmy Bannach of BLT

  

HOW CAN YOU HELP

 

1.   Register to play golf

2.   Register a foursome  to play golf

3.   Be a corporate sponsor

4.   Simply forward this e-mail to those who can help

5.   Simply forward this e-mail to a golfer

6.   Donate an item, any item, for the silent auction

7.  Make a donation 

  

 

 

 

Or contact us directly:

 

 

 

Golf Contact Information & Mailing Address:
 
 

Eagles Fly for Leukemia
37 Egret Trail
Cape May Courthouse, NJ 08210 

 

 

 Phone: 609-536-8537 

 

 Fax: 609-536-8535  

 

 

 Darlene Clemente  

 

 

  E-mail: darleneclemente@comcast.net
 

or

  

 

Call me at 856-354-7700

e-mail: blane@earpcohn.com

 

Thank You!!

  

 

 Blair C. Lane, Sr.   

Tournament Co-Chairman:
Stan Lane & Tom Bradley

 

Honorary Committee:

Michael Barkann
Chuck Bednarik
Ray Didinger
Carl Gersbach
Ron Jaworski
Tommy McDonald
Vince Papale
Dan Polett
Michael Pontano
John Scarpa
Pat Summerall
Dick Vermeil
Jack Whitaker

 

 
Attorney Spotlight
Blair headshot

Blair C. Lane

       
 
Thank You! 
Blair 
 
(856) 354-7700

DISCLAIMER: This advisory is for general information purposes only. It does not constitute legal advice, and may not be used and relied upon as a substitute for legal advice regarding a specific legal issue or problem. Advice should be obtained from a qualified attorney licensed to practice in the jurisdiction where that advice is sought. Attorney Advertisement If this information is inaccurate or misleading, you may report this to the Committee on Attorney Advertising, Hughes Justice Complex, CN 037, Trenton, New Jersey 08625.

STAY IN CONTACT  
 
 
 
 
 
 
Have recent address or e-mail change?
Stay in contact with me - email your contact information click here:
blane@earpcohn.com 
 or call me at 856-354-7700