The framework strives towards achieving a sustained '0' incidents IT environment. This ambitious value proposition is achieved via a combination of our 3 unique approaches:
- Root Cause Analysis approach
- Specific and relevant integration of architecture, service management and knowledge management
- Practical enforcement of critical success factors
Harvard Business School Alumni & Former Global Wintel Tower Head of Tesco
Currently serving as Founding Director at Skillmine Technology Consulting (Australia, Singapore, UAE, India)
Navneet Jain is one of the best IT service management experts in the world. During his career with Tesco, he has managed one of the very large and complex IT implementations of the world.
He has pushed all the limits of IT service management in his 'Zero Incidents Framework'. He believes and
that with the implementation of unique guidelines of the framework, IT leaders could create an IT that works every day and all the time.
He has trained many IT executives and speaks about his experiences of implementing the 'Zero Incidents Framework'.
Current clients include Ganellen, Kaspi Bank, Good beginnings Australia, Smart Property Advisor, and Collabera.
Passion & Motivation
- Non-Profit IT Work
- Excellence in IT Service Management
- Excellence in Productivity Improvement
- Helping lesser privileged children to reach their unique potential. Navneet is a proud UNICEF Global parent
Below are some of his publications:
- Zero Incident Environment (Sep 10, 2008) A paper to describe the approach to achieve a near '0' incidents IT environment.
- Root Cause Analysis Framework (Jun 29, 2011) A paper to publish a different root cause analysis model to stop the repeat of the whole pattern of incidents.
- IT Profit Center, Authors: Navneet Jain (Feb 9, 2012) This paper describes the approach to transform your IT from a cost centre to a profit centre.
- IT - 7 Steps Ahead of Business, Authors: Navneet Jain (Nov 9, 2012) This paper describes how IT should stay ahead of business requirements to provide complete flexibility in order to enable fast moves to respond to changing customers and competition.
- IT Roadmap for SME in the Context of Public Cloud, Authors: Navneet Jain (Oct 23, 2013) This paper describes the changing IT roadmaps of small and medium scale enterprise due to the increased availability of public cloud infrastructure and applications. This paper gives a broad idea of the impact on IT landscape of SME clients with an elaboration of induction, upgrade and migration.
- Direct Channel Recruitment, Authors: Navneet Jain (Jan 23, 2015) This paper describes one of the key challenges in recruiting the right talent at the right time.
Company History in brief
- Skillmine, improving productivity of businesses since 2011
- Entirely focused on local needs
- Very experienced. Rollout several projects worldwide
- Global footprint in countries Australia, Singapore, UAE & India
We sincerely thank our Sponsor