For over 20 years NW Financial has been assisting school districts with the financing of their capital needs. Whether it's through a referendum and bond issuance, the bidding of a capital lease or the refunding of outstanding debt to provide annual savings to school district budgets, NW Financial provides the necessary financial information and analysis that allows a school district to navigate through the financing process.
- An evaluation of available funding options
- Detailed budget and tax impact modeling
- Credit rating agency plan and presentation
- Bond and capital lease structuring and bid
- Official statement preparation
- Public information development and meeting preparation
More importantly, the addition of a financial advisor early in the financing process is invaluable. For the school district, financial exposure for a failed referendum is limited as NW Financial will only invoice the district if and when the referendum is approved and the subsequent financing is closed.