For over 20 years NW Financial has assisted school districts with the financing of their capital needs. Whether it's through a referendum and bond issuance, the bidding of a capital lease or the refunding of outstanding debt to provide savings to the annual budget, NW Financial provides the necessary financial information and analysis that allows a school district to navigate through the financing process.
- Evaluation of available funding options
- Detailed budget and tax impact modeling
- Credit rating agency plan and presentation
- Bond and capital lease structuring and bid
- Official statement preparation
- Public information development and meeting preparation
More importantly, the addition of a financial advisor early in the financing process is invaluable. It is also important to note that NW Financial will only invoice the district if and when the referendum is approved and the subsequent financing is closed.