Police Blotter for April 22 – April 28
- Theft – Home Depot – $130.00 worth of tools stolen – suspect arrested on scene.
- Criminal Mischief – Memorial Hermann Hospital – Victim came out to find a suspect in her 2005 Ford F250. The vehicle's door lock was punched. Likely an attempted car burglary or attempted vehicle theft. Suspect last seen getting into an older model Jeep Cherokee with paper tags.
- Damaged Property Report – Vision Park – Vehicle struck a hand railing in the parking lot.
- Theft – Home Depot - $998.00 worth tools stolen by unknown suspects.
- Theft / Possession of Narcotics – Plato’s Closet – Suspect arrested for misdemeanor theft and possession of methamphetamine.
- Theft – TJ Maxx - $500.00 worth of purses stolen by unknown suspect.
- Burglary of a Motor Vehicle – 500 blk. Blue Ridge – Unknown suspect entered unlocked vehicle and took cash, tools, and a BB gun.
- Burglary of a Motor Vehicle – Memorial Hermann Hospital – Handgun stolen from a Chevrolet truck by unknown suspect. Forced entry was made via a punched door lock.
- Theft of Motor Vehicle – Memorial Hermann Hospital – 2004 Chevrolet ½ ton P/U stolen by unknown suspect.
- Burglary of a Motor Vehicle – 8787 Shenandoah Park – 2017 Ford Focus burglarized. Forced entry made via shattering a window and a handgun was stolen.
- Assault – A female victim was assaulted by a male suspect. Suspect arrested.
- Possession of Narcotics – A male suspect was arrested for possession of marijuana off of a traffic stop.
Outside Agency Calls of note:
- Burglary of a Habitation – 4400 College Park – Victim observed suspects in her apartment, via home camera system.