Police Blotter for June 17 - June 23
City of Shenandoah Police Calls and Activity
- Assault – Residential – Known parties filed assault charges against one another.
- Disturbance – 9250 Pinecroft – Known parties got into a fight and no one wanted to file charges.
- Theft – TJ Maxx – 12 Fossil watches stolen by an unknown suspect.
- Theft – Zales – Suspect stole a $10,000 set of diamond earrings and was apprehended in the parking lot as he was trying to flee the scene. Suspect arrested and charged.
- Theft – TJ Maxx – Suspect stole $200 worth of merchandise and was apprehended, arrested, and charged.
- Hit and Run – David Memorial – Victim’s vehicle was struck by an unknown vehicle which fled the scene.
- Motor Vehicle Theft – Memorial Hermann Hospital – 2004 Chevrolet Silverado stolen from the parking lot.
- Warrant Service – A suspicious person call lead to the arrest of a suspect wanted for a narcotics charge out of Montgomery County.
- Theft – Walgreens – Unknown suspect stole $190 worth of merchandise.
- Theft – Destination XL – Three unknown suspects stole $1700 worth of merchandise.
- Criminal Mischief – Memorial Hermann Hospital – Victim’s vehicle door lock was damaged by unknown suspect(s). Incident was most likely an attempted BMV or Motor Vehicle Theft.
- Theft – Home Depot – Suspect attempted to return a generator that had just been reported stolen from the Conroe store. Suspect was apprehended, arrested and charged.
- Assault – Residential – Known suspect and victim.
- Burglary of a Vehicle – Silverwood Ranch – Unknown suspect entered an unsecured vehicle and took $300 worth of property. PLEASE LOCK YOUR CARS.
- Death Investigation – La Quinta.
- Hit and Run – 19075 IH45 – Unknown suspect struck an unoccupied vehicle in the parking lot and left the scene without leaving any information.
Significant Outside Agency Calls
- Burglary – 1607 Rayford Road.