Police Blotter for August 12-18
City of Shenandoah Police Calls and Activity
- Hit and Run Accident – 19500 IH45 Feeder – White pickup, driven by an unknown suspect, struck the back of a victim's vehicle causing it to hit another vehicle. The suspect then fled the scene.
- Theft – Walgreens – Suspect shoplifted several items. Suspect was identified and charges were filed.
- Public Intoxication – 19445 David Memorial – Suspect arrested for being intoxicated to the point they were a danger to themselves and the public.
- Narcotics Arrest – Traffic Stop – A suspect was arrested for possession of cocaine during a traffic stop.
- Warrant Arrest / Narcotics – Hampton Inn – Two suspects arrested for outstanding warrants out of Harris County and Pardons and Parole. Narcotics were also located on the location.
- Assault – Days Inn – Known suspect assaulted a victim. A warrant is pending in this case.
Significant Outside Agency Calls
- Burglary of a Building – CVS 1488 – Seven unknown suspects stole the ATM machine.
- Burglary of a Vehicle - 8101 Research Forest (Whispering Pines Apts.) - Authorities apprehended two subjects and found them to be in possession of freshly stolen laptop computers, GPS devices, and numerous other electronic items.
- Burglary of a Vehicle – 80 block of N Creekmist Place - Victim provided a suspect vehicle description which agency units located on the SB feeder in front of St. Luke's. Matching property found in the vehicle. Suspect arrested for Burglary of a Motor Vehicle.
- Burglary of a Vehicle – 800 Block of Dunwell – Witness followed the suspects; the stolen property was recovered and the suspects were arrested.
- Attempted ATM burglary - Wells Fargo near Woodlands Parkway/Kuykendahl- Alarm company called it in with a live video feed. Suspect was trying to defeat the ATM with a power drill. Alarm company provided a vehicle description and law enforcement units located suspects on Kuykendahl north of Woodlands Parkway. Arrests made.