Police Blotter for July 22 - July 28
City of Shenandoah Police Calls and Activity
- Hit and Run – 18310 IH45 – Vehicle parked in parking lot was struck by another vehicle. Striking vehicle left location without leaving info.
- Fraud – King Fuel / Chevron – A point of sale skimmer device was located on the counter top credit card reader, in the store. If you have used a credit card at this location, within the last month or so please pay close attention to your bank statements.
- Burglary of Vehicle – Fielding’s – Between 1000 and 1230 unknown suspect(s) smashed the rear window of a GMC 2500 P/U and stole a book back, left in plain view.
- Theft – TJ Maxx – Suspects stole over $400 in watches and were apprehended, after a short foot chase. These suspects have hit our store numerous times in the past. Two suspects charged with multiple felony offenses.
- Burglary of Vehicle – Avalon Oaks – Law Enforcement arrested 4 suspects for breaking into cars, in the area of Grogan’s Mill. Shenandoah patrol officers checker our areas and found a car, with an open door. Contact was made with the home owner and it was a confirmed burglary. All four female suspects were charged with engaging in organized criminal activity.
- Assault on a Peace Officer – Shenandoah units responded to an assist the officer call and one was bitten by the suspect. Suspect arrested.
- Driving While Intoxicated – Vision Park – suspect arrested for DWI.
- Narcotics – Traffic stop lead to the arrest of a suspect for possession of methamphetamines.
- Hit and Run – 19091 IH45 – Vehicle parked in parking lot was struck by another vehicle. Striking vehicle left location without leaving info.
- Criminal Mischief – 8850 Six Pines – 2007 Lexus had rear glass shattered.
- Forgery – Home Depot – Three suspects arrested for counterfeit US. Currency. Over $10,000 in counterfeit bills were recovered and all property returned to Home Depot.
- Theft – Home Depot - $173.00 worth of fans stolen. Suspect arrested on scene.
- Theft – Famous Footwear – Suspect stole three pairs of shoes and was arrested on scene.
- Theft – Sam’s Club – Victim was sitting in her car, with her purse sitting on the passenger seat. Suspect open car, grabbed purse, and fled the scene.
- Recovery of Stolen Vehicle – Main Event – Vehicle stolen out of Houston was located, unoccupied, in the Main Event Parking lot. The vehicle was recovered and Houston Police notified.
- Burglary of Vehicle – 9250 Pinecroft – Suspect broke the driver’s door window and made entry in to a Dodge P/U. The owner of said truck was asleep in the back seat and immediately awoke. The suspect fled the scene.
- Narcotics – Home Depot – A traffic stop lead to the arrest of a suspect for possession of crack cocaine and multiple warrants.
- Driving While Intoxicated – 9250 Pinecroft – Accident investigation lead to the arrest of a suspect for DWI.
- Theft – Sam’s Club – Victim was getting fuel at the gas pumps when suspect entered her vehicle and stole her purse. Same suspect description as one earlier in the week. Law Enforcement located the suspect’s vehicle at the mall, and the suspects were eventually arrested for multiple charges.
Significant Outside Agency Calls
- Multiple car burglaries off of Grogan’s Mill. Suspects were arrested and charged and are likely linked to our residential Burglaries of Motor Vehicles (BMV) in the area.
- Road Rage Shooting / Stabbing – IH45 @ S.H. 242.
- Aggravated Robbery – Gosling @ Panther Creek – victim advised he was robbed at knife point.
- Indecent Exposure – Target parking lot – Suspect arrested.
- Aggravated Assault – SH242 Subject shot while working