Police Blotter for August 5-11
City of Shenandoah Police Calls and Activity
- Theft – Home Depot – Known suspect stole a generator – warrant pending.
- Warrant Service – Home Depot – Officers were dispatched to a suspicious vehicle call and an occupant was wanted out of Harris County.
- Recovery of Stolen Vehicle / Checks – Chevron - Officers observed a suspicious person. Further investigation revealed a stolen vehicle and stolen personal checks. Two suspects were arrested.
- Unlawful Carry of Weapon – La Quinta – Officers were dispatched to a suspicious person call. Subject was carrying a firearm in the motel lobby illegally and was arrested.
- Interfering with a 911 call – Residential – Victim attempted to call 911 and suspect interfered with the call. Arrest made at scene.
- Burglary of a Coin Operated Machine - Main Event – Unknown suspect broke into a vending machine and stole cash.
- Theft -Home Depot - Known suspect stole a generator – warrant pending.
- Hit and Run Accident – 9300 block Pinecroft – Victim's unoccupied car was hit in the parking lot by an unknown suspect who did not leave information.
- Welfare Check – Memorial Hermann – Subject in crisis left hospital. Subject was located and returned to hospital.
- Forgery – Lupe Tortilla – Unknown suspect forged a company pay check.
- Abandoned Vehicle – 18200 IH45 Main Lanes – Vehicle left on freeway for more than 48 hours. Vehicle towed.
- Hit and Run Accident – Home Depot - Victim's unoccupied car was hit in the parking lot by an unknown suspect who did not leave information.
- Warrant Service – Home Depot – Officers observed a suspicious vehicle. Upon further investigation, an occupant who was wanted out of Harris County for assault was arrested.
- Theft – Bikeland – Unknown suspect took a bike for a test ride and did not return.
- Hit and Run Accident – Memorial Hermann - Victim's unoccupied car was hit in the parking lot by an unknown suspect who did not leave information.
- Burglary of Motor Vehicle – 19500 block IH45 – Ford F250 was burglarized by unknown suspect(s). Entry was made by punching the locking mechanism.
- Burglary of Motor Vehicle – 19500 block IH45 – Vehicle was burglarized by unknown suspect(s). Entry was made by punching the locking mechanism.
- Death Investigation – Memorial Hermann – Justice of the Peace asked for a report.
- Driving While Intoxicated – Walgreens – A welfare check was conducted of a subject passed out in a vehicle. Upon further investigation the subject was arrested for DWI.
Significant Outside Agency Calls
- HPD Officers engaged in a pursuit that entered our jurisdiction. The pursuit continued all the way to Conroe, and the suspect turned around and headed back south. The pursuit continued back to Houston and ended somewhere on 610 East Loop. SPD Officers provided support and blocked off exit ramps. No SPD Officers engaged in the pursuit.
- Montgomery County had Motor Vehicle Burglaries at Drury Inn and possibly more in one of the Marriotts off of Lake Front Circle. More Motor Vehicle Burglaries at the Northshore Park area with possible suspect information of a white 4-door sedan, possibly a Honda.
- Aggravated Robbery - Walgreens - Woodlands Parkway. Two suspects wearing ski masks with pistols stole one of the female employee’s cell phones, threatened her, forced her to open the safe, and stole money. Investigation revealed that one of the other female store employees was the inside person involved in the robbery and she was arrested.
- Aggravated Robbery – Conroe – Woodforest Bank – Woodforest Bank inside of Kroger’s was robbed at gunpoint.