Police Blotter for June 3 - June 9
City of Shenandoah Police Calls and Activity
- Hit and Run Accident – 8700 block of Tamina – Unknown suspect struck victim's vehicle and did not stop and provide information. Victim was able to provide very little suspect vehicle description.
- Threat Call – Home Depot – One employee was reportedly threatened by another employee. After the investigation was completed it was determined that no criminal offense had occurred. Home Depot management advised of the situation so that it might be alleviated.
- Damage to city property – 100 block of Vision Park – Vehicle left the roadway and struck and damaged a tree. Driver left the scene.
- Criminal Trespass – 18450 IH45 – Two suspects found inside the secured construction site. Both arrested and charged with trespassing.
- Domestic Dispute – Called in as a family violence in progress. Investigation determined no violence occurred and no criminal offense.
- Theft / Fail to ID – Party City – Suspect stole $275.19 worth of merchandise and gave a false name. Suspect arrested and charged with theft.
- Theft – Nordstrom Rack – Suspect arrested for theft of $350.88 worth of merchandise. Suspect was also involved in previous cases at DSW and had yet to be identified. Detectives interviewed the suspect, at the jail, and he confessed to two other open theft cases.
- Narcotics arrest / Traffic Stop – A traffic stop was conducted for a violation that occurred on the IH45 northbound feeder road. Subsequent investigation lead to the suspect being arrested and charged with possession of marijuana.
- Motor Vehicle Theft – 111 Vision Park – 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe stolen by unknown suspect(s). The vehicle has since been recovered, unoccupied, in Harris County.
- Narcotics Offense - A traffic stop was conducted for a violation that occurred on the IH45 northbound main lanes. Subsequent investigation lead to the suspect being arrested and charged with possession of a controlled substance.
- Burglary of a Motor Vehicle – Pappadeaux – Unknown suspect(s) forced entry to a Nissan Murano (rental car) via a broken window, stole a backpack containing a laptop computer left in plain view.
- Welfare Check – 8787 Shenandoah Park – Officers were dispatched to check on the welfare of a person found asleep in a vehicle. Upon making contact it was determined that the suspect was in a stolen car, reported stolen by the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office. The suspect was also found to be in possession of methamphetamine and drug paraphernalia. The suspect also has an active warrant for his arrest.
Significant Outside Agency Calls